Seen and would love to 'have a go' ?
Acrylic Flow / Pour (Fluid Art) - Would you like a fun time with others in a session? Or perhaps yourself and a few friends could get together and have fun attending this? These are very messy, so be prepared to get in and play with acrylic paint where we will be designing various items. You will complete a variety of items ie placemats/coasters using different techniques and your choice of colours.
Each piece of artwork will be a single special item made by yourself and totally different from others as it is impossible to recreate similar designs in this technique.
If no dates shown, then none are set. Once set will appear. Further details shown below.
Above image enlarged to place into picture frame.
A smaller number of attendees are taken, giving more time to look after each individual.
Speak to your friends and organise a group to enjoy together.
Time: Start 10.00 a.m. 4 hrs +/-
Price: $130.00 per person
Painting materials supplied - including 12x12inch canvas plus substrates/coasters
Warning - be prepared - this is 'very messy' but - oh so much fun. Different methods shown.
Note - it is not guaranteed you will get the exact results as every person's pour will be different and may not turn out as you had thought.
See further down -
About this Acrylic Pouring/Flow
What you need to have / wear
enjoyable, fun, challenging
Please note: Do not email asking for dates etc. As, if no dates are shown, then none are available. Once set will appear together with dates/times/locations below.
- Groups of four to eight taken.
- Warning.... this is messy.
- Time: Start 10.00 a.m. 4 hrs +/-
Price: $130.00 per person
What you need to supply/ wear -
- Lots of smiles and laughs - definitely old clothes as may get paint on.
- Old towel (see bookings) PLUS, loads of paper towels.
Masking tape, scissors. PLUS - A flatbox to place items in, ideally on old towel so do not move in car.
We will be using acrylic paints for this technique.
However, did you know? The gorgeous Colour Passion powder pigments are able to be used with your acrylic pours?
These will make your colours 'pop' as made with metallics/micas and pearlescents. Definitely make a difference. Try and you will be absolutely amazed at the results.
About this session -
- Approximately 4 hours in which you will have fun creating your very own personalised, individual coasters and artwork.
- You will discover the inner artist in yourself with a hands-on approach and learn techniques to produce unique designs with acrylic paint and the pouring/flow method.
- Each attendee will produce entirely different items from others, as not one art piece is able to be recreated.
- Some will achieve their desired wish for a design straight away, others it may not happen just then, but once getting the 'hang of it' designs start to form.
- When the paint stops moving, your imagination will take over - you may be lucky to have all sorts of 'things' appearing in your pours. Please be aware colours and/or patterns may stay the same overnight, or may change and be totally different.
- As said above... this is messy. Be prepared to get paint spreading around. Definitely a fun and enjoyable day to be had.
- To be kept updated for all workshops, please sign up on pop-up form for newsletter.
- If wishing to ask me a question and/or book into a session, then use my Contact page. And sign up there if sending a message. Thank you.
Do not sign up for newsletter on both, or you will receive two.
(Images displayed have been enlarged for placement on room walls.)
Being confident all will enjoy these workshops,
a 100% satisfaction guarantee is offered.