Acrylic Pouring Workshops
All New Zealand Art Classes and Art Workshops are held 20 minutes south of Auckland. Below is information on the acrylic flow/pouring workshops.
Each finished piece of artwork will be a single special item which will be totally different from others as it is impossible to recreate similar designs in this technique.
Only a smaller number of attendees are taken, which provides more time to look after each individual, similar to a one-on-one basis.
Currently these acrylic workshops are on hold (please see below).
Acrylic Pouring- new
CURRENTLY ON HOLD.. SEE BELOW
+/- 3 hrs
Lunch or morn/afternoon tea provided
Beware ... this is messy!
About this session -
- A 3 hour (approx) workshop in which you will be introduced to acrylic pouring, where you will have fun creating your very own personalised, individual coasters - as well as artwork on two 30x30cm stretched canvases. Coasters perfect to use for drinks and canvas to display.
- This is an introduction to acrylic pouring, where you will discover the inner artist in yourself with a hands-on workshop and have fun. Learn techniques to produce unique designs with acrylic paint and the pouring method.
- Each attendee will produce entirely different items from others, as not one art piece is able to be recreated. Different techniques will be undertaken for the coasters, and others for the canvases. Some of the pasintings displayed on this pasge have faces in them (can you see?).
- When the paint stops moving, your imagination will take over - you may be lucky to have all sorts of 'things' appearing in your pours. Be aware the colours/patterns may stay the same overnight, at other times may change and be different - we just never know.
- Artwork is able to be collected after 2 days - this is to ensure it is able to be transported without paint moving. Suggestion - bring a box, with towel laid flat in it, place items separately on top of towel. This will ensure art does not move when driving home.
Warning - be prepared ... this is 'very messy' but - loads of fun.
Currently these acrylic workshops are on hold.
If you should wish to have an acrylic pour workshop, please contact and this may be possible. Resin workshops are now ongoing. Thank you.
View home page for other workshops.
Being confident all will enjoy these workshops,
a 100% satisfaction guarantee is offered.